Socrates said: “the only thing I know is that I know nothing”. Knowledge is a journey, not a destination. At Perfectionist, we offer continuing training to professional translators, interpreters and proof-readers who lost grip over their skills for many reasons, including the lack of practice. We offer the following!
- Preparatory courses for entrance into home-based and international translation and international schools;
- Refresher courses for professional translators and interpreters who lost grip over their skills due to lack of practice or other reasons;
- Seminar(s)/training workshop(s) on specialized translation/interpretation
- Seminar(s)/training workshop(s) on Public Speaking;
- Audio-visual translation training seminar(s)/workshop(s);
- Training seminar(s)/workshop(s) on Specialized Translation/Interpretation.
- Coaching and mentoring events
- Seminar(s)/training workshop(s) on Computer Assisted Translation (CAT) tools.
- Training on Remote Simultaneous Interpreting as well as RSI platforms; ZOOM, WEBEX, INTERPREFY, INTERACTIO, KUDO, and MICROSOFT TEAMS.